The Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge 2024 has a cancellation policy pertaining to refunds. This is necessary because most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, and as such refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found. Refunds and/or substitutions where allowed will be subject to a nominal administration and handling fee.
- Full payment is required on entry. An entry is only confirmed on full payment of the entry fee.
- The full entry fee paid less a R350 administration fee will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on Sunday 21 April 2024.
- Entries may be rolled over to the following year on request in writing on or before midnight on Sunday 21 April 2024. Rollovers will be subject to a R350 administration and handling fee. Entries may only be rolled over once.
- Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on Sunday 21 April 2024 subject to the procedures and conditions described herein. All substitutions will be subject to a R350 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable. Ultimately it is the original entrant’s responsibility to find a substitute, but the Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge Race Organisers will assist if they can. Substitutes will be required to complete the online substitution process.
- Entries for the Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge 2024 will close at midnight on Sunday 21 April 2024, or when in the Race Organiser’s discretion, capacity has been reached. No refunds or substitutions will be allowed after this date.