The most convenient accommodation option for the Klipspringer Challenge is the SANParks accommodation within the Augrabies Falls National Park itself. The Park offers a range of spectacular, fully equipped self-catering chalets, as well as campsites with excellent facilities. We have secured accommodation capacity for Klipspringer Challenge participants for the Race Weekend for both chalets and campsites at special Race prices. Accommodation is available to runners on a first-come first-served basis.
Please contact Augrabies Falls National Park Reservations Office directly on (054) 452 9200 for more details, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your Klipspringer 2022 Race Reference number. For convenience you can download the AFNP Reservation form, complete it and send it with your email.
All of the chalets are self-catering and fully equipped with cooking / braaiing facilities. Campsites have fully equipped braaiing and ablution facilities. There is a small shop onsite within the Park, but it is adviseable that provisions largely come from home or are picked up at Upington (the closest big town) or at the smaller towns along the way (such as Keimoes, Kakamas or Pofadder).
- Klipspringer Race Partner & Day One Race Village: Khamkirri Rest Camp Contact 0842444408 / 0825075509
- De Oude Stoor Guest House – 4km from the Park – Contact Tel 083 653 5248
- Dundi Luxury Lodge – 5km from the Park – Contact Tel 054 451 9200
- Augrabies Falls Lodge & Camp – 6km from the Park – Contact Tel 076 895 0616
- The Falls Guest House 4-star B&B – 8km from the Park – Contact Tel 082 928 7938
- Khamkirri Rest Camp – 10km from the Park – Contact Tel 0842444408. or 0825075509
- Augrabies Backpackers – 18km from the Park – Contact Tel 072 515 6079