To assist entrants wishing to enter Klipspringer 2019, staggered payments of Entry Fees will be permitted as follows:
- Maximum payment period – 4 months. Final payments must be paid and reconciled by no later than 31 March 2019.
- Minimum payment amounts – Klipspringer Challenge: R500 per payment (final payment may be R350); Klipspringer Lite: R300 per payment
Payment Plan procedure:
- When wishing to make the first payment, entrants must register online and enter as normal, paying at least the minimum amount required.
- Entrants must use either their ID number or their system generated Race Reference number as payment reference.
- Entrants MUST email the Race Organisers at email@example.com informing them of their intention to make use of the Entry Fee Payment Plan, AND either in the same email or separately, must send Proof of Payment to the same address.
- Entrants must email Proof of Payment for EACH separate payment to the Race Organisers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ENTRANTS MUST USE THE SAME PAYMENT REFERENCE FOR EVERY PAYMENT.
Terms & Conditions
- First payment under the Entry Fee Payment Plan will secure a Conditional Entry, subject to full payment being received prior to 31 March 2019.
- Acceptance of Conditional Entry will be the email reply from the Race Organisers advising of acceptance.
- Subject to a maximum of 4 payments and the minimum payment amounts as set out above, subsequent payments may be made at any time prior to 31 March 2019.
- Conditional Entry will only be confirmed on receipt and reconciliation of the final payment / full amount outstanding.
- SHOULD THE FULL AMOUNT OUTSTANDING NOT BE PAID AND RECEIVED BY THE RACE ORGANISERS BY 31 MARCH 2019, THE CONDITIONAL ENTRY WILL LAPSE AND ALL AMOUNTS PAID TO DATE WILL BE FORFEITED.