New Klipspringer 2018 2-day stage format
Klipspringer Challenge +-60km
Standard Entry Fees – R1750
Klipspringer Lite +-35km
Standard Entry Fees – R1050
Entries limited to 300 runners in total.
Entries Close Midnight 18 April 2018.
Entry Fees include:
- Klipspringer Challenge or Klipspringer Lite 2018 Race Entry
- SANParks Daily Conservation Fee (Race Days only)
- Anatomic specially designed technical Klipspringer Challenge Race Shirt
- Klipspringer Challenge Goodie Bag
- Klipspringer Challenge or Klipspringer Lite Medal (finishers only)
- Post-race meal provided by the award winning Quiver Tree Restaurant
REFUND & SUBSTITUTION POLICY
The Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge 2018 has a cancellation policy pertaining to refunds. This is necessary because most of the expenses incurred in staging this event are committed to in advance, and as such refunds are only possible well in advance or when a replacement can be found. Refunds and/or substitutions where allowed will be subject to a nominal administration and handling fee.
- Full payment is required on entry. An entry is only confirmed on full payment of the entry fee.
- 80% of the entry fee paid will be refunded if an entry is cancelled in writing on or before midnight on Wednesday 28 February 2018. Substitutions will be allowed before midnight on Wednesday 28 February 2018 subject to the procedures and conditions described below. All substitutions processed prior to 28 February 2018 will be subject to a R200 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable.
- From 1 March 2018 until midnight on Wednesday 18 April 2018 only substitutions will be allowed. In the absence of a substitute being found, no refunds will be allowed. Ultimately it is the original entrant’s responsibility to find a substitute, but the Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge Race Organisers will assist if they can. Substitutes will be required to complete the online substitution process. All substitutions during this period will be subject to a R200 administration and handling fee, which fee will be processed either as an additional fee or as a deduction from any refund, depending on which will be most applicable.
- Entries for the Augrabies Falls Klipspringer Challenge 2018 will close at midnight on Wednesday 18 April 2018, or when in the Race Organiser’s discretion, capacity has been reached. No refunds or substitutions will be allowed after this date.